Thursday 1 December 2011

'Tis the season to be jolly!

Photobucket

So guys & girls, December is finally here! Despite my age, I don't believe I (or anyone for that matter) is ever to old to receive an advent calender & revert back to a childlike state for the duration of the Christmas season. For me, Christmas is the best time of year it's a time of happiness, giving, selflessness, good food & spending that all important quality time with your family.

This year, to kick of the Christmas season I was given an adorable lindt advent calender & hiding under day one was a little gold bunny, if you've not yet got an advent calender I would suggest hunting out one of these little delights as they're super cute & I will not accept any scrooges!

Things I'm looking forward to this month:
Oxford street VIP traffic free shopping day, giving & receiving presents, wrapping presents (& hopefully mastering the 'wrapping skill'), spending quality time with my family, putting up decorations, listening to Christmas music, watching many a Christmas film, Mickey Mouse once upon a Christmas, eating delicious food without feeling guilty (hell, it's practically law to get fat over Christmas!), scented candles, the build up of excitement for the big day, waking up at 5am (I'll always be a big kid!), Christmas print socks & snow? (please!)

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas, what are you most excited for over the Christmas season?

No comments:

Post a Comment